Building sustainable businesses
Our emerging market leaders
GREENPEAK takes a thesis-led approach to identify high-value and fragmented service niches that benefit from a positive long-term growth effect. Importantly, ESG is always a critical consideration in building a platform.
With our active partner companies, we focus on real estate, infrastructure, TMT, medical services, healthcare, IT and environmental services, among others. These areas offer large addressable, exciting, and technologically advanced markets where our team has a lot of experience and expertise.
ACADEMIA pursues the mission to build the first integrated outpatient Special Laboratory Group focusing on pathology, human genetics, and hemastaseology in Germany.
Specialized labs in the fields of
- Human Genetics
- Gynecology (focus:
Munich Hotel Partners is an independent hotel investment and management company that currently operates nine hotels.
- Prime location
- Strong and established management team
- High occupancy rates
EPIONA is developing the leading practice group of pain therapy and orthopedic clusters of excellence in DACH with the goal of meeting the growing demand for evidence-based treatments for chronic pain and facilitating patient access.
- Pain management and / or orthopedic treatment services
- Local quality leadership
- Location primarily in Switzerland, Germany, Austria
CERTANIA is an ecologically oriented Testing, Inspection, and Certification provider with the overarching vision of supporting its customers as an independent partner promoting quality, sustainability, and health transparency in companies and their ecosystems.
- Testing Specialists
- Inspection specialists
- Certification Specialists
As one of the leading service companies for building technology in Germany, VIVENTEC’s goal is to actively accompany the structural change in the industry. VIVENTEC is pursuing a long-term growth strategy, both organically and through the inclusion of new partners in the group of companies.
- Plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning installation companies as well as electrical installation companies
- 20 to 100 employees
- Company headquarters in Germany
ROBUR stands for modern, high-quality industrial services and for solutions to the challenges associated with digital transformation and ecological change. With approximately €280m turnover in 2021, they belong to the top 10 industrial service providers in Germany.
- Established SME with strong management or clear succession options
- High-end service, no products, hardly plant construction
- Majority control by the group must be possible
PARATUS is set to become an international leading, integrated, and decentralized healthcare software group. Together with like-minded entrepreneurs PARATUS lives a culture of partnership, innovation, and flexibility to make the most of the Group’s diversity and thus support healthcare professionals as much as possible in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Niche leader offering documentation-, analysis-, or planning software for healthcare professionals
- Favorably active in the segments: radiology, laboratory, orthopedics, oncology
- Positive and stable growth
reVenton Asset Partners is an investment company specializing in sustainable infrastructure investments. We aim to make our contribution to the energy transition, in particular through the development, construction and operation of new wind and photovoltaic (PV) plants in Germany and worldwide.
- PV: Utilization of arable land with low agricultural yields
- Wind: Utilization of agricultural/forestry land with sufficient distance to settlements and outside relevant protected areas
- Preferably, we develop holistic supply concepts (either via PPA and/or use of H2 technology)