GREENPEAK Partners successfully closed its Fund II in July 2022
- GREENPEAK Partners Fund II GmbH & Co. KG (the “Fund”) closed on 29 July 2022 with EUR 150m-200m in deployment capacity within Fund II incl. co-investments
- The Fund is an aspiring SFDR Article 8 fund
- Fund II has made five platform investments and is now focusing on add-ons; it expects to make three to five add-ons per platform per year
- GREENPEAK invests EUR 30m-50m of equity per platform company, with EUR 3m-20m deployed per add-on
- The Fund portfolio companies include Academia, Certania, Epiona, Viventec, and Paratus
- Ely Place and Acanthus were acting as placement agents for the fundraise of GREENPEAK Fund II
- Orbit Fund Boutique was acting as legal counsel for the Fund
On the Fund’s strategy
GREENPEAK Partners Fund II follows an ESG theme-led, entrepreneurial Buy & Build strategy driving consolidation in attractive and pre-identified service niches in the DACH market. We specialise in three industrial areas: healthcare, business services, and services for real assets. GREENPEAK seeks value-creation through technology employment in these sectors capitalizing on the mega-trends of environmental and longevity that Europeans care so much for.
We team up with buy-in entrepreneurs and seek to acquire stable cashflow generating companies forming sustainable partnerships between them and thereby building up larger businesses. We always invest into cashflows at fair market valuations, build solid service groups where the re-investing sellers, managing directors, and employees find a home with greater stability also when sailing against economic headwinds.
On GREENPEAK Partners
GREENPEAK Partners is a company builder with proven track record and comprehensive expertise in the foundation, development, and expansion of industry leaders within the German, Austrian, and Swiss markets. While executing its Buy & Build strategies, GREENPEAK aims at developing industry leaders by virtue of strong and close partnerships, ESG values, and aligned sustainable interests.
Throughout the years, the GREENPEAK Partner team has built 8 platforms, all flourishing today, with annual revenues of over €750m.
The founding and managing partners Daniel Beringer, Florian Kopp, Jens Cremer and Dr. Michael Ruoff lead the strategic and operational business of GREENPEAK.